If want a dealership that truly cares to help you out, come to Audi Burlington, a Herb Chambers Company. At our Audi dealership in Burlington, MA, you're treated to a car-buying or -servicing experience commensurate with the Audi brand, and we will go the extra mile to ensure you're completely satisfied. Choosing to shop with us comes with its share of benefits, and we'll always look out for your best interests, whether you're buying a car, getting repairs or asking about financing.
We take pride in our customer service, and our dedication to that aspect of our business has earned us four Audi Magna Society Elite awards -- only 12 Audi dealers in the country earn this distinction each year. We hold ourselves to a higher standard because we firmly believe you deserve a fair, fun and stress-free experience. You're also likely to see a familiar face every time you enter our doors -- our service staff hasn't changed personnel in five or six years now. The people we employ work hard to get you everything you need, so come pay us a visit and see how buying from a Herb Chambers Company really does give you the advantage!
More Reasons to Buy from Audi Burlington
- SMART Pricing lets you enjoy a relaxed pre-owned car-buying experience. We offer our very best price up front, so you'll never have to haggle with us for a lower price!
- More Money for Your Trade-In. With over 50 dealerships in the Herb Chambers Automotive Family, we have the flexibility to pay you more for your car!
- A Generous Return Policy, which gives you five days to return your recently purchased pre-owned vehicle for 100% of your money back and 30 days to return your car in exchange for another vehicle on our lot. No questions asked!
- Our Three Herb Chambers Collision Centers conveniently located in Braintree, Danvers and Ashland, MA, will help to restore your vehicle to like-new condition after an accident.
- A Commitment to Our Community. The Herb Chambers Companies support many local and national charities, including the Jimmy Fund, the American Cancer Society, the American Red Cross and many more.